BSAVA Manual of Canine and Feline Wound Management and Reconstruction, 2nd Edition
John M. Williams, Alison Moores
The second edition of this best selling Manual has been thoroughly revised and updated under the direction
of the new editorial team of John Williams and Alison Moores. Topics covered include wound healing, decision-making
in closure, axial pattern flaps and pedicled muscle flaps. In addition, the Manual features case studies and
step-by-step operative techniques. Specially commissioned illustrations accompany the chapters.
Table of Contents
1. The biology of wound healing (Giselle Hosgood).
2. Wound aetiology and classification (Juliet Pope).
3. Decision-making in wound closure (John Williams).
4. Management of open wounds (Davina Anderson).
5. Surgical drains in wound management and reconstructive surgery (Jane Ladlow).
6. Tension-relieving techniques and local skin flaps (Philipp Mayhew).
7. Axial pattern flap (Alison Moores).
8. Free skin grafting (Richard A.S. White).
9. Pedicled muscle flaps (Stephen Baines).
10. Microsurgery (David Fowler and John Williams).
11. Special considerations in wound management (Jacqui D. Niles).
12. Complications of wound healing (Ed Friend).
Davina Anderson, UK;
Stephen J. Baines, UK;
David Fowler, Canada;
Ed Friend, UK;
Giselle Hosgood, USA;
Jane Ladlow, UK;
Philipp D. Mayhew, USA;
Alison Moores, UK;
Jacqui D. Niles, USA;
Juliet Pope, UK;
Richard A.S. White, UK;
John Williams, UK.