This fully revised new edition of the classic reference on domestic animal physiology provides detailed descriptions of animal function and dysfunction, with an emphasis on clinical relevance and pedagogical features to enhance learning.
• Presents in-depth, comprehensive descriptions of domestic animal function and dysfunction
• Emphasizes clinical relevance, with clinical correlations, notes of relevance, and self-assessment questions featuring situations likely to be faced in practice
• Offers pedagogical features, including chapter outlines and introductions, key terms throughout the book, additional images, questions to enhance learning, and self-assessment exercises
• Distills the most useful information for ease of use, with improved continuity and reduced repetition
• Includes a companion website offering review questions and answers and the figures from the book in PowerPoint