Sean P. McDonough (Editor), Teresa Southard (Editor)
Necropsy Guide for Dogs, Cats, and Small Mammals is a complete, practical resource for performing necropsies on dogs, cats, rabbits, rodents, and ferrets in the veterinary clinic, animal shelter, research laboratory, or in the field.
- Provides practical guidance on all aspects of performing an necropsy on dogs, cats, and small mammals and interpreting the results
- Presents more than 200 full-color images to demonstrate techniques and findings
- Offers step-by-step instructions for the necropsy process and collecting samples
- Includes an anatomy review, discussion of dissection techniques, and list of common artifacts and post-mortem changes for each organ system
- Supports veterinarians in performing a necropsy in any setting, including animal shelters, veterinary clinics, research laboratories, and in the field