Wound Management in the Horse, An Issue of Veterinary Clinics of North America: Equine Practice, 1st Edition - POD해외주문제작상품
이 도서는 POD상품입니다.
후에는 도서상태 불량 및 파손 등의 사유로 주문취소/반품이 불가능합니다.
POD: 품절/절판된 도서를 전자파일로
보유, 주문시 책의 형태로 인쇄/제본한 도서, 오리지날
도서와 차이가 있을 수 있습니다.
ISBN Number 9780323643245
Main Author By Earl Michael Gaughan
Publication Date 21 Dec 2018
This issue of Veterinary Clinics: Equine Practice, edited by Dr. Earl Michael Gaughan, focuses on Wound Management in the Horse, with topics including: Diagnostic Approaches to Understanding Equine Limb Wounds; Wounds over Synovial Structures; Wounds with Special Challenges, such as exposed bone, marked hemmorrhage, genital and mobile sites; Wound Cleansing and Hygiene; Suture Selection and Patterns; Topical Wound Medications; "Non-Healing" Wounds; Medical Therapy in Wound Management; Regnerative Therapies in Wound Management; Bandages, Casts, and External Support; and LASER Therapy.
Table of Contents
1. Diagnostic Approaches to Understanding Equine Limb Wounds
2. Wounds Over Synovial Structures
3. Wounds with Special Challenges
4. Wound Cleansing and Hygiene
5. To Close or to Leave Open?
6. Topical wound medications
7. The "Non-Healing" Wound
8. Medical Therapy in Wound Management
9. Regenerative Therapies in Wound Management
10. Bandages, Casts, External Support
11. LASER Therapy, etc.
By Earl Michael Gaughan, Senior Account Manager, Scientific Sales Affairs, Merck & Co.