Food Quality Analysis: Applications of Analytical Methods Coupled With Artificial Intelligence - 신간POD상품
신간POD(Printed On Demand/주문형서적) 상품 안내
이 도서는 신간POD상품입니다.
신간POD: 신간도서이나 출판사의 물류비 절감을 위해 주문시마다 제작하는 도서
Editor: Ashutosh Kumar Shukla
Published: November 18, 2022
Imprint: Academic Press
Food Quality Analysis: Applications of Analytical Methods Coupled With Artificial Intelligence provides different spectroscopic techniques and their application to food quality analysis, with the unique approach of adding multivariate analysis as well as artificial intelligence applications. It also brings chromatographic methods for the analysis of a wide range of food items including wheat flours, oils and fats. Written by a team of interdisciplinary experts, this is a valuable resource for researchers and personnel involved in food industries.
Covers food quality analysis experience combined with spectroscopic techniques, artificial intelligence and machine learning
Presents the applications of analytical techniques to speed up the resolution of food safety issues, prevent food fraud and traceability purposes
Explores different spectroscopic techniques and their application to food quality analysis
Laboratory technicians, Industrialists and personnel involved in food industries Wide range of audience including students, novice researchers, scientists, academicians and professionals without any geographic limitations
Table of Contents
1. Importance of food quality analysis (in relation to food safety and human health and Covid-19 in particular)
2. FTIR spectroscopy combined with multivariate analysis in quality analysis of fats and oils
3. Fluorescence spectroscopy for beer quality analysis
4. Raman spectroscopy combined with multivariate analysis in quality analysis of food and pharmaceutical materials
5. Chromatographic methods for the analysis of oils and fats
6. Gas chromatography and multivariate analysis for wheat flours
7. Electrochemical sensors coupled with machine learning for food safety and quality inspection
About the Editor
Ashutosh Kumar Shukla
Dr. Ashutosh Kumar Shukla has obtained his B.Sc., M.Sc. and D. Phil. degrees from the University of Allahabad, India. During his doctoral work, he focused on electron spin resonance spectroscopy and optical absorption spectroscopy to study the transition ion-doped single crystals. He has shared his research in many international events focused on electron spin resonance spectroscopy, organized in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, and Russia. Dr. Shukla has numerous publications to his credit in peer-reviewed journals and books. He has edited several volumes with publishers of repute on different topics of societal interest. Dr. Shukla is currently serving on the physics faculty at Ewing Christian College, Allahabad, India.